Granted, Ani is more Dirty Harry than Agatha Christie, but who says all female detectives have to be the same? Some are Veronica Mars, others are Lisbeth Salander. But they’re all usually lone wolves who’ve struck out on their own and reclaimed their independence by solving crimes, cracking cases, and giving the bad guys a good ass kicking when needed. Which is often.
- My Cousin Vinny 25th Anniversary Article in Wall Street Journal
- Ante up, ladies…
- BACK TO BROOKLYN BLOWOUT SALE!
- BACK TO BROOKLYN Break The Internet Pre-Sale Launch
- Release Date: 5/22/17
- Cover Reveal
- #EntertoWin 1 of 5 kindles & a $25 Amazon gift card #KODGiveaway
- Getting Sent Up The River On A Bum Rap?